myT offers silkscreen printing, digital direct to garment printing (DTG printing) and embroidery all in house. You can use our printing services and bring your own items, t-shirts and garment.
Screen printing is the best option when printing on light and dark T-shirts which results in brighter colors even on darker T-shirts.
Starting with making your design a block (stencil) and placing it on a screen. Ink will be placed on the screen and push it through onto the shirt.
For multiple colors design, a new screen must be made for each color. Once all of the colors of your design are printed, the shirts are dried with high temperature to ensure that the ink bonds to the fabric.
As for photograph, gradient or full color designs, you can use full colour process screen printing (CMYK).
Pricing for silk screen printing is based on the total colour and size of the designs (A6, A5, A4 & A3).
- Vibrant colors, especially on dark shirts
- Thick ink
- Economical and cost effective for large orders
- Specialty inks available, like metallic, glitter, glow in the dark and neon
- Not economical for small orders & with multiple colors design
- Extremely high detail like a photo and very thin lines can be difficult to achieve
Digital printing is best for small quantity order and design with high level of details.
It is a high tech process using computer to send your image straight to the printing machine and applies the ink directly to the garment, similar to how a computer printer prints on paper.
Pricing for digital printing is based on the size of design. (A6, A5, A4 & A3)
- Cost effective for small orders even one shirt.
- Prints photographs and detailed designs
- Thinner ink.
- Unlimited color.
- Not cost effective for large orders
- 100% color matching can be difficult to achieve
- Can only print on 100% cotton
- Print on flat surface
Embroidery is the process of turning the design into stitches. The design will be digitized to turn it into stitches.
The design stitches sewn directly by embroidery machines onto the T-shirts & garment using different threads for different colors.
Pricing for embroidery is based on the stitch-count and size of your logo (small 7cmx7cm, medium 15cm x 15cm & large 25 cm x 25 cm).